Thomas Evdokimoff is a musician and educator based in Vancouver, Canada. Thomas holds a Master of Arts in music theory from the University of British Columbia. He is currently on faculty at the Arbutus Music Academy where he teaches music theory & history, and classical guitar. He also enjoys writing about music and working with sound.
Current musical interests and activities include the exploration and use of space through live audio streaming, location recording, and soundscape design; and music education.
Recent & Upcoming Projects
- May 01-02 2021 - Reveil 2021- live audio stream
- January 22-March 05 2021 - The Blue Cabin Floating Artist Residency - live audio stream, location recordings
- December 2020 - Live Vancouver Soundscape - live audio stream (ongoing project)
- September 2020 - Al Neil's Piano - audio composition
- 2020 - Radio 3 - audio composition